F5tci is committed to protecting the personal data entrusted to it. For this reason, all personal information is treated and protected with all due diligence, and always in accordance with applicable law: EU Regulation 2016/679, General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR).
F5tci is an IT consultancy company , founded in 2001. As the first Qlik® representatives in Portugal, we are exclusively dedicated to Business intelligence & Analytics solutions based on Qlik® platforms.
F5tci will treat your personal data (also referred to in this policy as “information”) according to the purposes described below.
F5tci collects your personal data, namely through its website, by telephone, in paper form, by e-mail, guaranteeing, whenever necessary, the prior consent of the holder of the personal data.
We can collect your data when you fill out the contact form on our website. On that form, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, company where you work and other relevant information.
Use of your data
Any of your personal data you provide to us can be used in the following ways:
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Improve our website in the services and resources available;
- Improve our customer service in general;
- To process customer-related transactions;
- In order to be able to contact you by sending e-mails to send information, newsletter, invitations and news about our solutions;
- It includes activities such as project planning;
- Provision of centralised services to increase the efficiency of operations;
- Use of internal customer management databases
- Archive management
The personal data collected can be processed by computer and in an automated or non-automated way, guaranteeing in all cases the strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, being stored in specific databases, created for this purpose.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy, without this being previously informed or, if applicable, obtaining your consent. Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy, without prior notice or, if applicable, obtaining your consent.
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company outside F5tci, for any reason, without your consent.
If, at any time, you want to cancel the subscription of future e-mails, we ask that you send us an email to email@example.com, asking that the information be removed from the database, writing in the e-mail subject: I want you to delete my personal data from your database.
Protection of your information.
According to the legislation in force, F5tci provides an adequate level of protection for your personal data, namely through the implementation of the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect your personal data against accidental destruction, loss or modification, as well as against access and other unauthorized processes.
We may use technologies such as "cookies" to record session information, collect visits and access details on our web pages that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful resources to users/visitors to our website.
Cookies are pieces of information that are commonly used by many websites for record keeping purposes that can help remember, for example, your preferences.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
F5tci does not sell, trade or transfer your personal data to third parties.
However, Qlik has privacy policies, separate and independent from F5tci, so F5tci cannot assume any responsibility for the content and activities managed by them.
Term of Retention of your Data
It is worth mentioning that the personal data you provide to us will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary and proportional for the pursuit of the purposes described above.
Since we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and in accordance with applicable law, we want to inform you that:
- Os seus dados pessoais pertencem-lhe a si. Como tal, tem o direito a aceder, retificar, limitar, apagar e opor-se ao tratamento dos mesmos assim como a obter os mesmos junto da F5tci através do e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.
- Your requests will be treated with special care, so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You should be aware that, in certain cases, under the terms of the applicable law, your request may not be immediately or completely satisfied. In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in this direction, within one month from the moment the order is placed;
- We will make every effort to keep your personal data updated and protected in accordance with the best standards practiced by the industry;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”). More information about CNPD can be obtained through the website cnpd.pt
If you have any questions regarding this policy or other privacy issues, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ou para o telefone nº 220 136 111 (working days from 08h30 to 12h30 and from 13h30 to 17h30)).
Date: May 25, 2018.